Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mother Earth's Bounty


I marvel at Mother Earth's beauty. Living in large populated cities does not allow you to see what is actually available for you to experience. Having lived in major cities for most of my life, I never got to physically appreciate the nurturing and nourishment one can feel unless I went on exotic vacations once a year. In 1993 I moved to a rural area of Maine and the beauty that opened before me was so lovely. It's like being on 'vacation' all the time (except for when it snows in the winter). Here are a few photos I took that filled me with awe.... Enjoy



















Cows At Shady Brook Farm


















A Corn Field



















Plants at the Jensen Garden



















The New Vineyard Mountains







Another georgeous Plant at the Jensen Garden

No comments: