Saturday, August 05, 2006

Baby Boom ....

What a year this has been for new Babies on this planet! Since the beginning of January I have been knitting my fingers to the bone creating gifts for women I personally know planning to deliver in 2006. To date there are 7 little ones making an appearance. I don't have pictures of all of them yet, but I must say that of the ones I have seen, these are some "serious" little kids. By 'serious', I mean these children are "old"....
You can see the 'wisdom' in their eyes and they are somewhat 'somber.'

Spiritually, these children have come into the world to help repair the damage we have allowed to happen to ourselves and our planet over centuries of war and hatred. You will find as they get older they are extremely intelligent and know things beyond their years. They will possess natural talents and capabilities, and will be making good use of them at a very early age.

So when you see any of these little "Old People" please treat them with understanding, love, compassion and respect. They were truly sent from heaven to help us become more 'heaven-like' in our actions and thoughts.




This child has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen! His name is Woody and he is posing with his new baby brother Dom (who was one of the "Ancient Ones" born this year). Woody is 2 years old and lives in Boston.

No comments: