Monday, July 23, 2007

Our Annual Cabbage Island Trip

John and I went to Cabbage Island last week. Last year we drove to the coast ourselves, but this year for the second time we travelled with the Seniors Plus group from Wilton, Maine. Everyone meets in a parking lot, we board the bus and we're on our way. Don't have to worry about traffic, looking out for road signs, filling up with gas or parking once we arrive. The price is right too.... $71 per person. That's not bad considering the ride to Boothbay Harbor is about 90 minutes away; We get the boat ride to the island, the generous meal, and on the way back we stop for ice cream (the ice cream is on us, not included).

I learned a new trick yesterday. I can now place a slideshow on my Blog so you can see the photos without having to scroll down. Hope you find it convenient to look at. If not; let me know.

No comments: